Regaining Strength, Mobility and Quality of life
- Help restore mobility, strength and function for people with muscular-skeletal problems, neurological dysfunctions, and surgeries.
- Help people adapt to permanent disabilities: stoke, amputation, polio etc.
- Assist with systemic dysfunction: breathing problems, allergies, fibromyalgia
- Instruct in proper body mechanics and lifting techniques
- Treat for pain: headaches, back, neck, extremities
Physical Therapy Services are provided to
- Outpatient of all ages
- Hospital patients: acute/sub-acute (skilled), long term care
- Occasional teaching to new employees, other business employees
Treatment modalities and procedures available
- Heat/cold modalities
- Electrical stimulation
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Joint mobilization
- Range of motion-stretching exercises
- Strengthening exercises
- Relaxation techniques and breathing exercise
- Instructions in body mechanics
Adrie Min-Physical Therapist
Adrie Min grew up twenty miles from Amsterdam, Holland. Adrie worked as a physical therapist for almost nine years in Holland before starting his American adventure. Adrie, wife Maria and their two year old daughter immigrated to Massachusetts in August 1988. There he took his PT exam in Boston.
In 1995, Adrie and his family settled in Ryegate after joining Wheatland Memorial Healthcare’s team in 1994. In the meantime, their family grew with another daughter and son.
Adrie has been passionate to continue his education. Some examples of his studies include; but not limited to: spinal mobilization, myofascial release, craniosacral therapy, shiatsu massage, reflexology, and primal reflex release.
What Adrie likes best about being a Physical Therapist at Wheatland Memorial is that he feels he is able to help people toward higher function, to be pain free, for a better quality of life.