Responsive to the healthcare needs of the communities we
serve, Wheatland Memorial Healthcare is dedicated to
providing sustainable quality care with respect,
compassion and teamwork.
LifeStyle Balance-setting challenging, reasonable, safe and effective goals for weight loss
What will it offer?
- Structured weekly classes focusing on nutrition, exercise, stress management and lifestyle changes taught by health professionals
- Notebook and class outlines
- Six months of education and guidance
- Individual feedback and an empowering group environment
- Sessions held at Bair Memorial Clinic for your convenience
Is it right for me?
- BMI ≥ 25
- 18 years and older
- Show readiness to change
- Am I ready to change my eating and physical activity habits?
- Am I willing to keep a detailed food diary and activity record?
- Am I willing to be active at least 150 minutes per week?
* Classes will be held every Monday beginning June 1, 2015. Class is limited to 20 participants.
For more information or to sign up contact Megan or Taylre at 406-632-4343